Apr 17, 2016

Demystifying Delhi’s Water Crisis

A couple of years ago, my mom (she’s awesome) and I wrote a series of articles for the news website Point Blank7. The series was titled Demystifying Delhi’s Water Crisis (no points for guessing what it was about!).

Along with the link above where you can read the entire series, I’ve provided below the links to its 5 parts. This way, you can read only the part that you’re interested in or skip right to the end (I did this with my reading all through high school).
  
Jokes apart, this series is a comprehensive yet engaging read. We lay out the nature and scope of the water crisis, talk about the issues plaguing the Delhi Jal Board and its untenable financial heath, and finally, discuss reform and solutions to the problem. And there’s humour in here (how else would I hold your attention for an entire series?). And this stuff is easy to read and absorb. 

So, go ahead! Give it a go.

1 comment: